星期一, 六月 26, 2006

Greetings from Egypt!

Hello hello!

This is the first time I have access to internet since I came to Egypt for vacation. IT IS HOT HERE!!! But I am having a great time. I never watched so many world cup football games before. I am travelling with a tour leader who is a die hard football fan. We are catching every chance to watch a live game, even when we travel in the desert! :) I am going to flow on a felucca in River Nile for the next three days. Lots and lots of pictures, many many inspirations, too much to talk about, ...... However, I am not writing journey log on the road this time. :P Will see how much I could remember after I get back to London.

Wish everyone is having a much cooler summer than I am. :))) Talk to you after I get back!

4 条评论:

匿名 说...

hope you are having a great time!!i'm watching a lot of soccer games too haha..

Jack Sparrow 说...

我看你好久没动静就猜你大概是在埃及了。真好,至少还是成行了,虽然地方不对:)

另,我还是买了无穷动,就是不知道怎么给你?不过,很不好看。有的电影是“好看”,有的呢,至少是“虽然不娱乐,看得我很痛苦,但是得承认是好作品”,这个呢,两头不沾。

再,幸好你定好了旅店,省了我很多事:)玩回来太累了,以后再说。你好好玩吧,回来贴照片。

匿名 说...

在埃及看世界杯?真是暴殄天物啊。

匿名 说...

postcards? :)