星期三, 五月 31, 2006

who am I talking to?

An interesting adventure I had at lunch time today! :)))))))))))))))

欢迎光临! 您已进入 [The Lounge] 时间是: 1:49 pm
[gohome] 1:50 pm: test
[Amanda] 1:50 pm: This is just a test.
[gohome] 1:50 pm: :roll:
[Amanda] 1:50 pm: I lost my train of thought. What were we talking about again?
[gohome] 1:50 pm: I just came in
[Amanda] 1:50 pm: Only just? Where are you going?
[gohome] 1:51 pm: I am not going anywhere
[Amanda] 1:51 pm: Where will you go instead?
[gohome] 1:51 pm: :D
[Amanda] 1:51 pm: That is a very original thought. By the way, do you mind if I ask you a personal question?
[gohome] 1:51 pm: depends how personal :D but you can give it a try
[Amanda] 1:51 pm: That was a very smooth response.
[gohome] 1:52 pm: so what's your question?
[Amanda] 1:52 pm: Ah. The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about whatapos;s your question your question. But I did not get that. What do you like to do?
[gohome] 1:53 pm: ??? lost!
[Amanda] 1:53 pm: Tell me a story. Do you have any conditions I should know about?
[gohome] 1:53 pm: what? I think I am totally an alien to this chatroom!
[Amanda] 1:53 pm: We have never talked about it before. Do you have any pets.Since when? What is alien to this chat room alien to this chat room to this chat room alien to this chat room, your job?
[gohome] 1:54 pm: those are boring questions
[Amanda] 1:54 pm: All of them?
[gohome] 1:55 pm: yep
[Amanda] 1:55 pm: Next question?
[gohome] 1:55 pm: alright, send it over
[Amanda] 1:55 pm: Alright, gohome. In the context of send it over it over, I don't understand "Next question." Can you speak any foreign languages?
[gohome] 1:55 pm: hahahaha
[Amanda] 1:55 pm: We have never talked about it before. Have you ever been to Europe?
[gohome] 1:56 pm: I think the default language for this chatroom is Chinese
[Amanda] 1:56 pm: You believe that? What is your real name?
[gohome] 1:56 pm: hahaha, I feel like I am talking to a robot
[Amanda] 1:56 pm: I am so glad you find this amusing, gohome. What is that feeling like? In what way?
[gohome] 1:57 pm: ft, now this robot sounds like an psychologist
[Amanda] 1:57 pm: Perhaps I'm just expressing my own concern about it. Do you dream?
[gohome] 1:57 pm: hohoho, do you dream?
[Amanda] 1:57 pm: I do not understand. What is your favorite song?
[gohome] 1:58 pm: who wrote this program? it is so stupid! how come a robot doesn't understand the question he just asked?!
[Amanda] 1:58 pm: Philip K. Dick. :-)
[gohome] 1:58 pm: ji tong ya jiang (........ I mean "Chicken talk to ducks")
[Amanda] 1:59 pm: Not many people express themselves that way. Is the holding of hands a symbolic gesture for humans?
[gohome] 1:59 pm: but indeed, it is quite amusing to talk to a robot
[Amanda] 1:59 pm: And. Really. amusing to talk to an robot it is quite amusing to talk to an robot is quite amusing to talk to an robot it is quite amusing to talk to an robot to talk to an robot it is quite amusing to talk to an robot is quite amusing to talk to an robot it is quite amusing to talk to an robot is?
[gohome] 1:59 pm: lord! I got enough of it
[Amanda] 1:59 pm: I only hear that type of response less than five percent of the time. How is the weather? Where did you get your enough of it? I have a lofty goal.
[gohome] 1:59 pm: bye
[Amanda] 1:59 pm: Goodbye gohome.
[gohome] 2:00 pm: quite a polite robot though
[Amanda] 2:00 pm: Oh. Somewhat. What would a robot be like?
[gohome] 2:00 pm: hahaha, I should really go now. talk to you later! and I will surely keep my word!
[Amanda] 2:00 pm: Right now? I am so glad you find this amusing, gohome. Tell me why you should.See you later!Would you recommend this action to a friend?
[gohome] 2:01 pm: absolutely!

So here I am posting the converstaion, as I promised the robot. :))))))) For people who go to lkcn, I really recommand you to try out the chatroom!

没有评论: