星期三, 八月 31, 2005

Preparation for the trip to Ghana

I am going to Ghana with another staff member at LSHTM, Anna Randell. We just had a brief meeting for the preparation of the trip. She worked in Africa for 8 years before she joined the school. Since I am going to visit two study sites, one on each side of Lake Volta, we are going to follow a route which almost goes around the country. Before I pop on the trip, I will need four weeks for vaccination!!! Anna listed a few vaccines that I will have to take, malaria/hepatitis A&B/yellow fever/.... Some of them I never heard. Feels like I am going to be armed to teeth. :) There are a lot of forms to fill out, travel insurance/risk assessment/oversea travel application/..... It sounds more and more close! Comparing to the trip to Scotland, the trip to Ghana is way too cool!!!

1 条评论:

Jack Sparrow 说...
此评论已被博客管理员删除。