星期六, 六月 18, 2005


Aha, this is the third day la! Here is my office. See the phone was already there before I went to the office, but it didn't ring. The ID besides the laptop also works as a security pass in the building. No kidding, I have to wear it anywhere I go at the school, even if to the restroom on another floor. On the beginning, I thought people here were too serious. However, my colleague told me thieves in London are quite professional and they have excellent reputation for what they do. This reminded me there is a whole section which talks about pocket pickers in London in the travel guide to UK that pangzi gave me. In addition, my officemate's experince came just in time to teach me how bad it could be. He lost two of his credit cards within 3 days. The second one was lost exactly on the first day I came to the school. Now even as careless as I am, I have been always watching out my bag in the subway, on the street, during shopping, ......... :(((( I am so tired of it!!!

没有评论: